Written on a map of the world dated MAR 31, 1942:
POST-WAR NEW WORLD MAP
as the U.S.A., with the cooperation of the Democracies of Latin-America, the British Commonwealth of Nations and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, assumes world leadership for the establishment of a
New World Moral Order
for permanent peace, freedom, justice, security and world reconstruction
In the New World Order which we seek to establish, the following fundamental economic changes are imperative:
- Nationalization of all natural resources and equitable distribution of same to all nations everywhere in the world.
- Nationalization of international banking, foreign investments, railroads and power plants everywhere in the world.
- Nationalization of all armaments producing establishments by all remaining military powers.
- Federal control of foreign commerce and shipping.
- The establishment of a world common monetary system.
- Worldwide limitations of interest rates of a minimum of 2%.
Other notes on the map:
A New World Moral Order for permanent peace and freedom shall be established at the successful conclusion of the present war.
In order to be able, in fulfillment of our obligations, to effectively prevent the possibility of a recurrence of another world cataclysm, the invincibility of the U.S.A. as a military, naval, and air power, shall be the major prerequisite.