PROJECT BLUE BEAM
Making 3D Holograms Visible
Is it possible to use the smoke and mirror technique and paint the illusion that you saw airplanes flying into buildings?
5.6 Airborne Holographic Projector
The holographic projector displays a three-dimensional visual image in a desired location, removed from the display generator. The projector can be used for psychological operations and strategic perception management. It is also useful for optical deception and cloaking, providing a momentary distraction when engaging an unsophisticated adversary.
- Precision projection of 3-D visual images into a selected area
- Supports PSYOP and strategic deception management
- Provides deception and cloaking against optical sensors
Enabling Technologies (MCTL)
- 4.1.4, Image Processing (holographic displays)
- 10.1, Lasers
- 10.2, Optics
- 10.3, Power Systems
- Q, Special & Humanitarian Operations
- N, Strategic Attack