- The drug “industry” is under the control of a single world network.
- The drug-related illegal economy is the biggest business in the world.
- The British monarchy organized most of the Far East to conform to the drug traffic.
- The Anglo-Dutch “offshore” banking system and related precious metals and gems trade were designed around illegal money.
- The world drug traffic is a top-down operation under the immediate control of the British and allied monarchies.
– www.bibliotecapleyades.net – How the Drug Empire Works
“If governments really wanted to eradicate the vile drug trade, they could make laws that would oblige manufacturers of acetic anhydride, the most essential chemical in the manufacture of heroin, to keep meticulous records showing who buys the chemical, for what purpose and where it is going. But such unilateral action on the part of any maverick government would greatly displease the oligarchic families of Europe and the United States Establishment because these people are earning hundreds of billions of dollars each year from the drug trade.”
– Daniel Estulin
“Money laundering, according to IMF estimates for the 1990s, was between 590 billion and 1.5 trillion dollars a year. The proceeds of the drug trade are deposited in the banking system. Drug money is laundered in the numerous offshore banking havens in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the British Channel Islands, the Cayman Islands and some 50 other locations around the globe. It is here that criminal syndicates involved in the drug trade and the representatives of the world’s largest commercial banks interact. Dirty money is deposited in these offshore havens, which are controlled by major Western banks and financial institutions which have a vested interest in maintaining and sustaining the drug trade.”
– Michel Chossudovsky
“The Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank [HSBC] and related companies finance the opium trade. In this, they are acting as designated agents of the British monarchy, through the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
The world illegal drug traffic is controlled by a single group of men whose intimate ties of ownership, family, and political collaboration go back 200 years.”
– www.bibliotecapleyades.net “How the Drug Empire Works”
“Narco-dollars are channeled into “private banking” accounts in numerous offshore banking havens controlled by the large Western banks and financial institutions. The major Wall Street and European banks and stock brokerage firms launder billions of dollars resulting from the trade in narcotics.”
– “The Destabilization of Haiti” an article by Michel Chossudovsky
“If 700 billion dollars a year in illegal drug money is moved and laundered through the American and world economy, that money benefits financial markets and especially Wall Street. That’s the reason for maintaining the illegal drug trade.”
– Daniel Estulin
“No government has ever touched the system which allowed the drug trade to develop. Money-laundering is not even a criminal offense in 8 out of the 15 industrial nations. In the United States, the center of the problem, government action, is a joke: No top management has ever been charged or prosecuted for criminal money-laundering activity.”
– from the book Dope, Inc.: the international drug cartel, money-laundering, and state power, 1992
“Washington’s “war on drugs” is directed towards increasing U.S. power in Latin America. The use of drug money laundered through U.S. banks finances Washington’s trade imbalances, while the drug war increases Washington’s general influence over economic policy, allowing U.S.-based transnational corporations (TNCs) to buy Latin American public enterprises at scandalously low prices and to penetrate markets.”
– “Globalization Unmasked” an article by James Petras and Henry Veltmeyer