Who dares to tell U.S. presidents what they can and cannot say and can and cannot do?
Who are the unelected leaders? Who are the members of the “shadow government”?
Adapted from Daniel Yergin’s book The PRIZE: Epic Quest for Oil, Money and Power. Originally from a PBS Documentary. This video was posted for non-profit educational purposes. Each segment is 53 minutes in length.
This link will allow you to watch all parts in one sitting. One segment will flow into the next…
These links will allow you to choose the segment you want to watch now…
Why all the secrecy? Who are these issues secret from… and why? And why does anyone have to behave so obsequiously toward anyone in 2014? Why all the fear? Who appointed whom to be divine or royal? What horrid fate awaits a person who shares his honest thoughts?… Oh, I get it… It could be life or death in a variety of ways…
“Kerry Warns Israel Could Become ‘An Apartheid State’.” The report earned Sec. Kerry fierce criticism from Jewish organizations such as AIPAC, which called the remarks “offensive and inapropriate,” and the Anti-Defamation League, which called them “incendiary.”
“AIPAC has EVERY Politican BY THE BALLS. AIPAC should be RUN OUT OF OUR COUNTRY” – tweeted one of the great unwashed.
Excerpt from POLITICO article:
Secretary of State John Kerry’s private remarks to a meeting of influential world leaders last week were allegedly taped by a reporter from The Daily Beast, a charge that led to a personal apology from Trilateral Commission chairman Joseph S. Nye on Monday.
In a letter to Sec. Kerry, obtained by POLITICO, Nye expressed “my deep apology and dismay that a reporter form (sic) The Daily Beast, Josh Rogin, somehow sneaked into the meeting room in which you were speaking to the Commission this past Friday.”
Full article here: John Kerry’s private remarks allegedly taped by Daily Beast reporter
I hope Josh’s car doesn’t run into a tree – or he doesn’t fall out of a 17th floor window – or shoot himself several times in the head using a shotgun, with his non-dominant hand; these things do happen, you know.
One POLITICO reader comments, “Why is the “most transparent Administration in history” so upset that a reporter actually reported what John Kerry actually said? Speaks volumes that he had to sneak in to be able to even hear it.”
Another responds: “JFK after whom this school is named would be appalled at people like Nye today…who blames the ‘reporter’ more than the nonsense Utterer john kerry…”
Suggestion/Solution for Trilateral Commission chairman Joseph S. Nye…
Hire a few moonlighting TSA agents to pat down and shake down each and every attendee before and after each and every session.
Q – Are “the elite” more intelligent than we are?
A – The answer is, “No!” The “elite” are not more intelligent than we are. They may be more willing to do things that we wouldn’t do, because they do not feel obliged to adhere to the same ethical standard that we do, but “tricky” is not the definition of intelligence – and there are many different types of intelligence, not just the ability to do well at timed examinations such as aptitude tests. Tricky and wily and sneaky fit under the “criminal” heading, not under genuine “intelligence”.
It’s simple to win a game when you disregard inconvenient rules and makes up your own. Another way to win is to make up a game that no one else knows you are playing. If you lose, they don’t know you lost, because they didn’t know you were playing a game. And if you win, your unwitting opponent only knows something happened and they don’t have a clue how it happened – or that you were the one who made it happen. Therefore, you can imagine yourself intelligent, but you are actually only devious and dishonest – a criminal, crook or murderer.
Similar to Catholic priests involved in pedophilia, criminal and abusive medical doctors simply change locations. The photo of this M.D. tells worlds. See photo and full story at…
PROTOCOL No. 18
1. When it becomes necessary for us to strengthen the strict measures of secret defense (the most fatal poison for the prestige of authority) we shall arrange a simulation of disorders or some manifestation of discontents finding expression through the co-operation of good speakers. Round these speakers will assemble all who are sympathetic to his utterances. This will give us the pretext for domiciliary prerequisitions and surveillance on the part of our servants from among the number of the GOYIM police … (Australia’s One Nation Party? A.D.L./B’nai B’rith activities against the peace?)
2. As the majority of conspirators act out of love for the game, for the sake of talking, so, until they commit some overt act we shall not lay a finger on them but only introduce into their midst observation elements …. It must be remembered that the prestige of authority is lessened if it frequently discovers conspiracies against itself: this implies a presumption of consciousness of weakness, or, what is still worse, of injustice. You are aware that we have broken the prestige of the GOY kings by frequent attempts upon their lives through our agents, blind sheep of our flock, who are easily moved by a few liberal phrases to crimes provided only they be painted in political colors. WE HAVE COMPELLED THE RULERS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR WEAKNESS IN ADVERTISING OVERT MEASURES OF SECRET DEFENSE AND THEREBY WE SHALL BRING THE PROMISE OF AUTHORITY TO DESTRUCTION.
3. Our ruler will be secretly protected only by the most insignificant guard, because we shall not admit so much as a thought that there could exist against him any sedition with which he is not strong enough to contend and is compelled to hide from it.
4. If we should admit this thought, as the GOYIM have done and are doing, we should IPSO FACTO be signing a death sentence, if not for our ruler, at any rate for his dynasty, at no distant date.
GOVERNMENT BY FEAR
5. According to strictly enforced outward appearances our ruler will employ his power only for the advantage of the nation and in no wise for his own or dynastic profits. Therefore, with the observance of this decorum, his authority will be respected and guarded by the subjects themselves, it will receive an apotheosis in the admission that with it is bound up the well-being of every citizen of the State, for upon it will depend all order in the common life of the pack ….
6. OVERT DEFENSE OF THE KIND ARGUES WEAKNESS IN THE ORGANIZATION OF HIS STRENGTH.
7. Our ruler will always be among the people and be surrounded by a mob of apparently curious men and women, who will occupy the front ranks about him, to all appearance by chance, and will restrain the ranks of the rest out of respect as it will appear for good order. This will sow an example of restraint also in others. If a petitioner appears among the people trying to hand a petition and forcing his way through the ranks, the first ranks must receive the petition and before the eyes of the petitioner pass it to the ruler, so that all may know that what is handed in reaches its destination, that consequently, there exists a control of the ruler himself. The aureole of power requires for his existence that the people may be able to say: “If the king knew of this,” or: “the king will hear it.”
8. WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT OF OFFICIAL DEFENSE, THE MYSTICAL PRESTIGE OF AUTHORITY DISAPPEARS: given a certain audacity, and everyone counts himself master of it, the sedition-monger is conscious of his strength, and when occasion serves watches for the moment to make an attempt upon authority …. For the GOYIM we have been preaching something else, but by that very fact we are enabled to see what measures of overt defense have brought them to ….
9. CRIMINALS WITH US WILL BE ARRESTED AT THE FIRST, more or less, well-grounded SUSPICION: it cannot be allowed that out of fear of a possible mistake an opportunity should be given of escape to persons suspected of a political lapse of crime, for in these matters we shall be literally merciless. If it is still possible, by stretching a point, to admit a reconsideration of the motive causes in simple crimes, there is no possibility of excuse for persons occupying themselves with questions in which nobody except the government can understand anything …. And it is not all governments that understand true policy.
We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years… It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.
The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.
~ David Rockefeller
Traitor by his own admission…
For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure–one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
~ David Rockefeller
… about the false flag hoax of 9-11 (a year before it happened), the Middle Eastern wars that would come of 9-11, the New World Order and the wishes of the “elite” to implant a chip in us all:
16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And no man might buy or sell, except he who had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom: Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six (666).
This whole war on terror is a fraud, a farce… a joke!… and until we discover what really happened on 9-11 and who was responsible for 9-11… That’s where the ‘war on terror’ emanates from…
~ Aaron Russo