Colonel Ray Sitton, the single source in one of the thinnest of Seymour Hersh’s thinly sourced claims: that Henry Kissinger had not only presided over the secret and illegal carpet bombing of Cambodia but also organized a vast conspiracy—what participants described as an elaborate “double bookkeeping” protocol—designed to keep the bombing hidden from Congress and the public…
Kissinger, Haig, and Sitton came up with a simple but comprehensive protocol. Sitton would work up a number of targets in Cambodia to be struck. Then he would bring them to Kissinger and Haig in the White House for approval. Kissinger was very hands on, revising some of Sitton’s work. “I don’t know what he was using as his reason for varying them,” Sitton recalled in his Air Force interview. “Strike here in this area,” Kissinger would tell him, “or strike here in that area.” Once Kissinger was satisfied with the proposed target, Sitton would use a special backchannel set up to send the coordinates to Saigon, and from there a special courier would be used to pass them on to the appropriate radar stations, where an officer would at the last minute switch out the official targets in South Vietnam for the covert ones in Cambodia. When the bombing was complete, he’d burn whatever documents—maps, computer print outs, radar reports, messages, and so on—that might reveal the true target and write up false “post strike” paperwork, indicating that the South Vietnam sortie was flown as planned. There was “a whole special furnace” set up in Saigon, along with others in the forward radar locations, for that job. “We burned probably 12 hours a day,” General Creighton Abrams (who, as one of the top military officers in Vietnam, recommended targets to Sitton) would testify before the Senate. The Senate would be provided “phony target coordinates” and other forged data. That way, it was possible to account for expenditures—fuel, bombs, spare parts—to Congress without Congress ever knowing Cambodia was being bombed…
In Saigon, a whole “special furnace” was set up for the job. “Every piece of paper, including the scratch paper, the paper that one of our computers might have done some figuring on, every piece of scrap paper was gathered up,” Major Hal Knight, who in 1973 testified to Congress that he had carried out the falsification (out of all the hundreds, prehaps more, of military personnel who participated in this cover-up, Knight is the only one who turned whistleblower), said: “I would wait until daylight, and as soon as that time came, I would go out and burn that.” Knight went on:
I destroyed the papers that had the target coordinates on them. I destroyed the paper that came off the plotting boards that showed the track of the aircraft …. I destroyed the computer tape that took the target coordinates, UTM coordinates and translated them into information that the bombing computers could use. Then I also destroyed any scrap paper that went with that, and the brushgraph recording.
The secret illegal bombing of Cambodia entailed the creation of an elaborate, covert parallel chain of command stretching from the White House basement to radar stations in South Vietnam. “Maybe,” as Vox wrote in its bid to take down Hersh, “there really is a vast shadow world of complex and diabolical conspiracies, executed brilliantly by international networks of government masterminds. And maybe Hersh and his handful of anonymous former senior officials really are alone in glimpsing this world and its terrifying secrets.”…
Naming names, connecting dots…
noun ( pl. –cies)
a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful : a conspiracy to destroy the government. See note at PLOT.
• the action of plotting or conspiring : they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
a conspiracy of silence an agreement to say nothing about an issue that should be generally known.
ORIGIN late Middle English : from Anglo-Norman French conspiracie, alteration of Old French conspiration, based on Latin conspirare ‘agree, plot’ (see CONSPIRE ).
On January 13, 1489 Rabbi Chemor of Arles, France wrote the Grand Sanhedrin because the people of Arles threatened the synagogues. The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis were:
1) “As for what you (Jews) say that the King of France obliges you to become Christians: do it (outwardly become Christians), since you cannot do otherwise, but let the law (Talmud) be kept in your hearts.
2) As for what you (Jews) say about the command to despoil you of your goods: make your sons merchants, that little by little they (your sons) may despoil the Christians of theirs.
3) As for what you (Jews) say about their making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, then they (your sons) may take away Christians’ lives.
4) As for what you (Jews) say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons cannons and clerics in order that they (your sons) may destroy their (Christian’s) churches.
5) As for the many other vexations you (Jews) complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State (civil government), in order that by putting Christians under your yoke, you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6) Do not swerve from this order that we give you because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power (over Christians)
Signed V.S.S.V.F.F. Prince of the Jews, 21st Caslu (November), 1489.
This letter was reprinted in Revue des estudes Juives Paris France 1889 [ The newspaper, Revue des estudes Juives, was financed by James de Rothschild (Jakob Rothschild) a Jew, who managed the Paris branch of his father’s European banking empire.]
Many have said the Protocols are a forgery, fraud & an anti-Semitic document to badmouth the Jews. The foregoing document proves the thoughts of the Sanhedrin to be perfect alignment with the Protocols, FOUR centuries before they were written.
▶ UFOTV® – ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS – YouTube. Author, Mike Rivero at WhatReallyHappened.com