On January 13, 1489 Rabbi Chemor of Arles, France wrote the Grand Sanhedrin because the people of Arles threatened the synagogues. The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis were:
1) “As for what you (Jews) say that the King of France obliges you to become Christians: do it (outwardly become Christians), since you cannot do otherwise, but let the law (Talmud) be kept in your hearts.
2) As for what you (Jews) say about the command to despoil you of your goods: make your sons merchants, that little by little they (your sons) may despoil the Christians of theirs.
3) As for what you (Jews) say about their making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, then they (your sons) may take away Christians’ lives.
4) As for what you (Jews) say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons cannons and clerics in order that they (your sons) may destroy their (Christian’s) churches.
5) As for the many other vexations you (Jews) complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State (civil government), in order that by putting Christians under your yoke, you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6) Do not swerve from this order that we give you because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power (over Christians)
Signed V.S.S.V.F.F. Prince of the Jews, 21st Caslu (November), 1489.
This letter was reprinted in Revue des estudes Juives Paris France 1889 [ The newspaper, Revue des estudes Juives, was financed by James de Rothschild (Jakob Rothschild) a Jew, who managed the Paris branch of his father’s European banking empire.]
Many have said the Protocols are a forgery, fraud & an anti-Semitic document to badmouth the Jews. The foregoing document proves the thoughts of the Sanhedrin to be perfect alignment with the Protocols, FOUR centuries before they were written.