By Greg Palast
Published on Dec 27, 2015 TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=16888 From farm to pharmaceutical, diesel truck to dinner plate, pipeline to plastic product, it is impossible to think of an area of our modern-day lives that is not affected by the oil industry. The story of oil is the story of the modern world. And this is the story of those who helped shape that world, and how the oil-igarchy they created is on the verge of monopolizing life itself.
- Rise of the NWO (New World Order)
- All Trends Together
- Crash of the Western Empire
- Palestine, the Real Story
- The US, China & Peak Oil
- Empires Fall & New Ones Rise
- The Road to World War III
- Conflict, Collapse & Solutions
- Rise of the NWO
- CFR Influence
- Emerging Alliances
- The Last Oil Well
- The Tar Sands & Nuclear Energy
- The End Game
Members of the CFR in Part 1…
The Rockefeller Group
U.S. Federal Reserve System
Standard & Poor’s
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
JP Morgan Chase
Bank of America
The Blackstone Group
Estee Lauder Companies
French American Chamber of Congress
Hadromi & Partners, Indonesian Law Firm
Japan Finance Corporation
Price Waterhouse Coopers
Reliance Industries Limited
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Gerson Lehrman Group
Aramco Services Company
Pratt & Whitney
Patton Boggs, Attorneys at Law
TimeWarner . Turner . AOL
Weber Shandwick Worldwide
Zephyr Management/Integration Services
Written on a map of the world dated MAR 31, 1942:
POST-WAR NEW WORLD MAP
as the U.S.A., with the cooperation of the Democracies of Latin-America, the British Commonwealth of Nations and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, assumes world leadership for the establishment of a
New World Moral Order
for permanent peace, freedom, justice, security and world reconstruction
In the New World Order which we seek to establish, the following fundamental economic changes are imperative:
- Nationalization of all natural resources and equitable distribution of same to all nations everywhere in the world.
- Nationalization of international banking, foreign investments, railroads and power plants everywhere in the world.
- Nationalization of all armaments producing establishments by all remaining military powers.
- Federal control of foreign commerce and shipping.
- The establishment of a world common monetary system.
- Worldwide limitations of interest rates of a minimum of 2%.
Other notes on the map:
A New World Moral Order for permanent peace and freedom shall be established at the successful conclusion of the present war.
In order to be able, in fulfillment of our obligations, to effectively prevent the possibility of a recurrence of another world cataclysm, the invincibility of the U.S.A. as a military, naval, and air power, shall be the major prerequisite.